Monday, February 9, 2009

Myanmar (Burma)

To be honest the only things I know about Myanmar is that there are a lot of natural disasters and crazy people. the information that I have is purely based off of wild boys and the last time I had current events. Where I learned that monks where shot during a peaceful protest by the junta (the dictatorship there run by). Anyway feel free to comment on my incompetence; I swear that this blog will become more informative at some point very soon. :o:o:
- Newbeck

3 comments:

  1. Newbeck, Wild Boyz was so cool! I wish it were still on, but anyways, you didn't have any real information. It was just you talking about how much you suck.
    P.S. I don't think you should be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha...Love it.
    Literally laughed out loud when i read it.
    ♥Brooke.

    ReplyDelete