Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tiny lizards found in Madagascar

This is the most amazing thing I have seen this year.  It's a tiny chameleon it looks so cool I would like an army of them as pets to take over Madagascar.  They grow to a maximum length of 29mm.  They are like mini lizards that live in the forest and come out during the night to feed and stuff.  We don’t know much about them yet, but scientist say that they are one of the oldest species of chameleons to have evolved.

  • Davies, E. (2012, February 15). BBC Nature - Tiny lizards found in Madagascar. BBC - Homepage. Retrieved February 15, 2012, from http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17028940

34 comments:

  1. I love it. This lizard is so cute, you can find some crazy things in Madagascar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like lemurs that wear bikinis and are kings!!!! ;D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. i was kiddin but it would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool, but kind of scary. But yeah, I would definitely want an army.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dusty, you're rude.
    I think they're cute!
    I want one as my pet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is that rude? I think of things a million times worse.

      Delete
    2. Shut up.^
      I think they're cute and should be pets.
      Not snacks.
      Hahaha.

      Delete
  6. people eat everything from crickets to trauntulas and some people even eat burgers over 6000 calories, what makes this so wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't mind eating crickets or trauntulas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would try cricket but the trauntula is sketchy for me

      Delete
  8. Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'd eat this lizards
    how bout you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no thanks.lol that would be like swallowing a pill.lol

      Delete
    2. Well if you drank it with some water it would go down easier, probably be best with orange juice.

      Delete
    3. acid with the lizard? no thanks!
      MILKSHAKE.

      Delete