Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They make Phones and more gadgets work submerged in water. That sounds like a cool idea but unless your gunna text while scuba diving or diving in a pool the only real use of this is just to keep you feeling safe incase you drop it in the toilet or a pool. which the pool for me has happened twice for me.
 
 
 
Reynolds, Dylan. "Waterproof mobiles make a splash - CNN.com." CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News. CNN, 28 Feb. 2012. Web. 28 Feb. 2012. http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/28/tech/mobile/waterproof-mobiles/index.html  

6 comments:

  1. Fail Dusty you dropped your phone in the pool twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't drop anything into a pool, I just jumped into one twice with 2 different phones. You would think to learn the first time but hey I guess not.

      Delete
  2. Its useful then because ive went swimming with my phone haha and who knows playing on the phone in the pool might be fun .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. You would always know that your tablet or phone can be protected even if you spill something on it or your friends get water on it somehow. It would be pretty cool to play angry birds in a pool during the summer not going to lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a great idea for people who drop their phone in the water all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the best idea ever. Now your safe from dropping your phone in puddles.

    ReplyDelete