Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I Remember........

I remember the day the Twin Towers came tumbling down. I remember where I was and what I was doing. I was in school that day in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was sitting in the class room and I remember all of the elementary classes were being told to go to the gym. I was sitting there wondering what was going on and talking with my friends. Soon enough teachers came in with TVs on wheels and they turned on the TVs and I sat there in astonishment watching building burn.I didnt really understand what was happening, I remember all the teachers crying and not knowing what to say. My mom showed up at the school to pick me up shortly after and she told me what was going on.
My mom told me that bad guys had hijacked 2 airplanes and had taken them and crashed them into the World Trade Center's and thousands of people had died.
September 11,2001 will always be remembered. It changed the world dirastically and had a big impact on the US econmy. Everyone in the building and on board were killed. 30 minutes of two planes hitting the World Trade Center, a third airliner flight 77 crashed by the hijackers into the pentagon in Arlington, Virgina just outside Washington D.C after that, the fourth plain crashed in to a near by field in Shanksville in rural Pennsilvanya. There were no survivors on any of the flights.

1 comment:

  1. Sad. That's all there is to it. It's sad people would do such harm to innocent people. It is sad how thousands of people died. It is devastating how many people were hurt by such evil people!

    ReplyDelete