Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confusion on 9/11


The first major event I remember happening would be the terrorists attacks on September 9, 2001. I remember having such shock as I watched the news in the morning, unaware that there was a terrorist attack was occurring,but thinking that a terrible accident was happening. It didn't make a whole lot of sense me. I also was so surprised to see how much affect the buildings falling had on the rest of the world, how sad people were. I remember having friends in school with parents who were being shipped out. It took me awhile to put together that the reason we were sending troops to Afghanistan was because that the plane wasn't accidentally crashed, and that someone on the plane made it crash purposefully. After realizing that, the fact that we were going to war started to make a little more sense, but I didn't understand why they attacked us in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment