Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I remember this...


The first event that comes to mind is the September 11th attacks. I was real little in second grade I was about to go to school that morning when my mom was scared. The news was on the tv and being in second grade I didnt know what was happening except that my mom was really scared and that my dad went to the Navy base. I remember watching the airplanes going into the buildings my mom kept my brothers and I home that day. My mom told my brothers and I that our country has just been attacked. The next day my school had a moment of silence for those who lost loved ones. As I got older it became clearer of what happend that day. What actually happened was on the morning of September 11th 2001 nineteen terrorists hijacked four airplanes the hijackers. Intentionally crashing two of the airplanes into the World Trade Center killing everyone on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment