Tuesday, February 8, 2011

911


IN THE DAY OF 911 I REMEMBER THAT SOME TOWERS FELL DOWN BUT AT THAT TIME I DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS HAPPENING I WAS LIKE WHAT IN SECOND GRADE. I DIDN'T CARE IT THEIR WAS GOING TO HAVE CONSECUENTSES IN THE FUTURE LIKE THE WAR IN IRAQ.
NOW THAT I'M OLDER I SOME WHAT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING AND WHAT HAPPEND THAT DAY. AND ALL THE CONCEQUENCE'S FROM THAT HORRIFIC DAY. RIGHT WHEN THIS HAPPEND THE U.S INVATED IRAQ, THIS STARTED THE WAR ON TERROR, AND THIS CONTINUED THE DEPRETATION OF THE DOLLAR.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you maria, because i didn't understand what was going on too =/ but now i understand and now we are still in that war with iraq =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had the same problem of being confused with what was happening and why the plane crashed into the towers. I also began to understand as the years went on and the aspects of the war made more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete