Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Mood Expressed through Art

The artwork on display, entitled It’s Our World, expresses the students’ feelings and observations of the world around them and was developed as a group project.This painting describes me because I feel real busy now more then ever because my family and I are moving into a new house. This picture "sounds" like it would be real loud, and today I feel that I am really loud. This picture also makes me feel all over the place.

Question:
How/what does this make you feel?

Bibme:
 "Miami International Airport :: It's Our World -- a L.E.T.S. Draw Project :: Miami-Dade County." Miami International Airport :: Miami-Dade County. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Oct. 2012. <http://www.miami-airport.com/community_projects_south_terminal

7 comments:

  1. this painting looks really cluttered and this painting makes me feel busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture makes me feel kind of crazy. Its pretty cool and interesting though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blanca this is crazy! So much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one. Reminds me of a song 'Jenny from the block' Haha. It's randome and fun looking. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much going on at once, its easy to get lost.

    ReplyDelete