Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Artwork post


Art found on DeviantArt
This art reminds me of the clash we all see every 4 years. The presidential election. It is characterised by 2 main vocal sides, with a quieter group in the middle. Nowadays we rarely see people voting for a president based on his ideals. Most votes are polarized by which candidate we relate the most to, even if we hold separate ideals. Studies have been done that show this. Groups of people were asked what they believed the government should be focusing on, and their answers (most of the time) did not match up with their preferred candidate.

More on the art, I feel it is relaxing and calming. What does this art make you feel? Does it make you think of any contemporary issues?

4 comments:

  1. Makes me feel calm. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It mostly make me want to go to the beach because it reminds me of the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting makes think of a super hero agaisnt an evil villian

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of water, kind of makes me thirsty

    ReplyDelete