Thursday, October 11, 2012

LEGO in the 50's

For a little more then a half a century the company LEGO has made the funnest and the worst toy EVER! The company of LEGO didn't actually start as a plastic brick building company, or with the name LEGO. LEGO started as a small business that made tinker toys. it wasn't till 1953 when LEGO's got their trademark name LEGO, the finally got a plastic injector machine so they could make cheap and easy to make.

LEGO got its name from the Danish word "leg godt." which means "play well." it was given this name from the man who started it.

 LEGO is one of my favorite toys and has single handed made me and a others afraid to walk around with out shoes. me and others will agree that Legos are the worst to step on.





LEGO company logo

1 comment:

  1. Legos are satan toys to step on instead of shooting zombies. I am going to put legos outside of my house all the way around it in the yard and everything

    ReplyDelete