Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Art Emotions


I feel very confused on what in going to do with life it'self this picture is showing to me that we are journeing into the unknown to learn more about our self. Moving on after high school is one of my main concerns right now and everyday I am more scared, confused, and worried about what I'm going to do, and what will come when it's my turn to venture the world. How does this picture make you feel? Do you feel the same as I do? Or does it make you express a feeling?

4 comments:

  1. No I don't feel the same as you I am pretty much just excited about my future. But I do think its a cool picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture, I think it's very out there and just different. I don't wanna venture the world, lol. But I think it would be cool to see what it would be like if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this picture makes me feel sad and scared. To me this picture looks like its the end of the world and you and that random person you are standing next to are the only ones left on earth.

    ReplyDelete