Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 Kansas Jail Inmates at Large


The inmates, armed with homemade knives, overpowered guards at the Kansas jail after complaining about a broken water line in the holding cell area, Ottawa County Sheriff Keith Coleman told The Salina Journal.
The two should be considered armed and dangerous, police said, warning that they could be in or near to North Platte, Neb., after another inmate turned up there.

I'm glad I'm not living near the Kansas jail. I would be terrified. Although I did live next to the Women's State Pen. in California as a child. Some lady broke out once but I was too young to understand what was going on.

2 Kan. Jail Inmates at Large, 1 in Custody in Neb. - ABC News. (n.d.). ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News. Retrieved April 19, 2012, from http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kan-jail-inmates-large-custody-neb-16169417

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy how they got out, I hope they catch them soon so people aren't in danger.

    ReplyDelete